Recommended ADHD Resources sites:
– CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) – http://www.chadd.org
– National Resource Center on ADHD – http://help4adhd.org
– Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) – http://add.org
– Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale – http://www.psychology-tools.com/adult-adhd-self-report-scale/
– ADDitude Magazine – http://additudemag.com
Recommended ADHD Resources books:
– Taking Charge of ADHD, by Russell A. Barkley, PhD
– Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most Out of Life with ADD, and Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with ADD, both by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. and John J. Ratey, M.D.
– 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head by Dan Harris
– Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, PhD
– Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution by Brene Brown, PhD
– Wherever You Go, You Are There by Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD
I offer one-on-one Individual ADHD Coaching, to individuals who are looking to understand their ADHD and work together to make the changes necessary to lead a more productive and rewarding life.
I offer Group Coaching sessions for adults who are looking to understand ADHD and work through challenges with like minded adults. With the guidance and support of a Certified ADHD Coach, the connection and support created in group coaching can be trans-formative!