Recommended ADHD Resources sites:
– CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) – http://www.chadd.org
– National Resource Center on ADHD – http://help4adhd.org
– Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) – http://add.org
– Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale – http://www.psychology-tools.com/adult-adhd-self-report-scale/
– ADDitude Magazine – http://additudemag.com
– 76 Seconds in The Brain of Someone with ADD, by Mackenzie Kruvant – https://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekruvant/76-seconds-in-the-brain-of-someone-with-add?utm_term=.fmwBky5ym#.frddJlQl6 A humorous (and often accurate) look at what goes on inside the brain of someone with ADHD
– Taking Charge of ADHD, by Russell A. Barkley, PhD
– Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most Out of Life with ADD, and Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with ADD, both by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. and John J. Ratey, M.D.
– 8 Keys for Parenting Children with ADHD, by Cindy Goldrich. Winner of the 2015 USA Book Award for Parenting/Family
– 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head by Dan Harris. A straight-forward, and often times funny perspective on Mindfulness Meditation.
– Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, PhD. Dr. Brene Brown is a Research Professor at the University of Houston. She spent 13 years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness and shame. Highly recommend!
– Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution by Brene Brown, PhD
– Wherever You Go, You Are There by Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD. Jon Kabat-Zinn brought mindfulness to the mainstream. In this book, he maps out a simple path for cultivating a practice of mindfulness in your life.
I offer one-on-one Individual ADHD Coaching, to individuals who are looking to understand their ADHD and work together to make the changes necessary to lead a more productive and rewarding life.
I offer Group Coaching sessions for adults who are looking to work through challenges with like minded adults. With the guidance and support of a Certified Coach, the connection, support and trust created in group coaching can be transformative!