I offer ADHD Coaching sessions for families impacted by ADHD. We work together to make the changes necessary to create more calm in your home.
Often times, when havoc erupts in the home, there is anger and frustration. We’ve all been there! We yell, scream, and feel helpless and out of control. It’s usually followed by feelings of regret and self-blame — none of which changes the behaviors or patterns. As the parent of a child who has ADHD, I understand the frustrations and challenges parents often face in dealing with their child’s ADHD.
I work to educate the family with the knowledge and understanding of ADHD, so that they can support their child in a proactive way, and provide the tools and strategies needed to help better manage their challenges. I use “conscious” parenting techniques and a practice of mindfulness to make positive change in the home, and establish a more peaceful and positive environment.
- Obtain a better knowledge understanding of ADHD, and its impact on your family
- Create “conscious” parenting skills
- Establish a practice of mindfulness that will help the client change patterns and behaviors that no longer benefit the family
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm
- Reduce stress and anxiety and Create more calm in your home